Extra set [September, 2024]


  • Consists of a pouf.
( P a t r e o n )
( Direct Link - no ads )
This month's extra set is a commission for one of the members. 🤍 They chose such beautiful pieces of the french style, with such beautiful colors. I hope you will enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them.✨
The set includes two partitions in two different designs. They have colors that are decorated with gold and others that are not.
The third piece is a floor lamp. It also has colors that are decorated with gold, silver or black, and colors that are not.
The final piece is a pouf. ✨
More about this set:
  • Every object is meshed by me.
  • Everything is fully functional.
  • Everything is base game compatible.
  • HQ textures with custom normal and specular maps.
  • Custom Thumbnails.
  • You can find the objects in game by typing (Goldie) or (Extra set) in search.
  • NOTE: The objects in this set are a bit high poly.
Have fun! and do not forget to tag me whenever you use my objects, because I would love to see that!
Thank You