Majesticats

NOTE: This set requires (Cats & Dogs) ]
Details
  • Pet care set.
  • 12 New objects all functional.
  • Contains: ( 3 cat beds - 3 pet food bowls - 2 enclosed litter boxes - 4 open litter boxes ).
  • All Tested in game.
  • HQ Textures with custom normal and specular maps.
  • Custom Thumbnails
  • You can find the objects in game by typing (Goldie) or (Majesticats) in search.
( P  a  t  r  e  o  n )
( Direct Link - no ads )
Food Bowl with your pet's name!

If you want your pet's name on the food bowl send me a message with the name or write it in a comment on my patreon and I will prepare it for you right away! :)
Free Gift

Contains a cat bed with 8 marble swatches.
Have fun! and do not forget to tag me whenever you use my objects, because I would love to see that!
Thank You!
More Images:


0 Comments